- Identify the parts of their body used in practice (sensory, motor, & nervous system), then are introduced to the exploration activity with a brief demonstration
- Trace a star path, first looking at it directly and then looking in a mirror
- Explain how the brain adapts and communicates, based on their experimentation
- Experience to the true story of the upside-down prism goggles experiment
Students will be able to:
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to identify the relationship between sensory and motor memory
- Describe how neurons constantly adapt and communicate information to the human body
This lesson is aligned with these Next Generation Science (NGS) Standards.