- Make observations about a picture and define the differences between observations (quantitative vs. qualitative), inferences, & opinions
- Describe an object using different types of observations in order to provide hints about their mystery object to the class
- Discuss what makes for a good observation
- Form opinions, observations, and inferences
Students will be able to:
- Identify the difference between opinions, observations, and inferences
- Describe an object with qualitative and quantitative observations
This lesson is aligned with these Next Generation Science (NGS) Standards.