- Brainstorm why and how we use procedures in the real world
- Practice giving and receiving instructions to recreate images
- Reflect on what makes instructions more or less effective
- Direct instructor to assemble a physical object by developing a detailed procedure
Students will be able to:
- Write a procedure (using written steps and/or drawings) that will be replicated (and then follow a procedure to replicate an object)
- Critique their own procedures to identify what makes for good vs. poor instructions
This lesson is aligned with these Next Generation Science (NGS) Standards.